Founder and chief architect of the AYBC Group:
including Models, Inc. which, (in the
mid-1990s) created and pioneered the development of
the Online Talent Marketing industry, and changed the way
the Production Advertising Industry and the Production
Entertainment Industry (Hollywood) approach 'below-the-line'
HERE for a Press
lobbied the 104th Congress of the United States, and
the Treasury Department.
the crafting of report language for N.A.F.T.A. (The North
American Free Trade Agreement), and G.A.T.T. (General
Agreement on Tariffs and Trade).
in Congressional Deposition on Free Trade.
- Engineered offshore business development/market-entry for US
Fortune 500 Co. into Latin America.
- Business Adviser to former Soviet Bloc countries.
- Multifunctional experience with Trade, Consumer Goods, Advertising
- Background in global sourcing, technology transfer, joint ventures,
mergers and acquisitions.
- Paradigm-flexible and Supply Chain-focussed partnership-builder.
- Motivational and people-oriented team-builder.
- Graduate training in Business Administration, International
Law and Information Systems.
(1) Model & Talent
Marketing, and Casting (Motion Pictures, Television,
Commercials, Print Ads).
(2) Helping Advertisers and Promotion Producers
to design and engineer advertising or promotional campaigns.
(3) Salesfront Staffing Solutions for Appearance-driven
(4) Beauty Pageant Production and Celebrity Handling.
And much more.
President Major Stockholder.
Successfully transitioning to a very different environment
from international marketing to the Entertainment industry
a personal accomplishment of greater magnitude than it
a small Talent firm and turning it into the technology-driven
market-leader in Talent recruitment and marketing.
- Growing by a large factor the firm's revenues, client (models/talent)
and customer (seekers of models/talent) bases.
- Creating and developing a new business based on a few original
and extremely courageous new concepts, which include
- (Visual) Talent can be marketed from a virtual storefront,
- Talent can be marketed wholesale to resellers, with
a residual interest on a devolving Contract,
- A secondary market (akin to futures or options) can be created
to trade Talent similar to Professional Sports.
- Developing the technology gateway to create and sustain a new
business concept "Visual Talent Virtual Marketing".
- Restructuring firm from a narrow retail orientation to a wholesale
focus, and setting up an extended distribution network.
- Initiating a new and totally different profit-center
Salesfront Staffing a very new concept and a growth industry.
- The Odyssey is ongoing, as the company expands into a group
of companies with diverse interests, fueled by a common engine.
[From Sep 95]
(1) Consulting firm serving multi-sector clientele with Joint
Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization, Market Entry,
Business Development, Marketing, Strategy, Export, Import and other
(2) Agency Services for foreign and US companies, and
Trading with Central/Eastern Europe.
and Executive Vice-president working with diverse client-mix
engaged in international trade, business development and
consulting, mostly with companies from/entering Romania, Poland,
and the CEFTA and EU trade areas. Industries served span
Porcelain, Fragrances, Military Apparel and Food.
- Relationship development and acting as US Agent for foreign
companies selling in the US market, or buying from the US
- Also representation services to foreign companies selling
or investing in
- and also other areas, such as
- Latin American markets.
- Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Forging synergistic relationships between companies
- in different countries,
- in the same industry,
- serving different parts of common supply chains, or
- otherwise positioned to complement each others
- For state-owned and other enterprises in the former Soviet
- Privatization assistance,
- strategy development,
- management restructuring and
- marketing realignments to smooth transition to Market
- taking companies into the international market and developing
an export client-base in
- the former Soviet Bloc,
- South America, and
- the Middle East.
- Streamlining import operations,
- Outsourcing/negotiating and developing offshore production,
- Helping clients with customs, freight forwarding, transportation
and distribution issues.
Also assist clients in other areas
- Advertising/Promotion, Communications/PR, Catalogs, Trade
Shows, Distribution Channels, Sales Organization, Supply-chain
management and miscellaneous marketing issues.
[Sep 89 - Sep 95]
Business Description: International
retail, consumer products and distribution conglomerate.
over different projects/areas Exports, Imports, certain
International Taxation & Tariffs issues, Transportation, South
American Regulatory Compliance& Trade Policy, Business Development
and Supply Chains.
- Export/Business Development:
- Developed a partnership with trade associations and government
sources in Washington to create an industry NAFTA / GATT platform
and facilitate its passage into law.
- Leadership in international development/marketing team in
Latin America, focussing on new markets Argentina,
Brazil, México and Chile. Coordinated
- startup and preoperative activities,
- managed new market development,
- legal and
- logistics issues.
- Conducted trade fairs and marketing events for Latin American
vendors, and focussed on developing supplier-base and partnerships.
- Generated exports into Latin America (US$s 2 Billion +).
- Import Sourcing,
- Logistics and customs;
- Letters of Credit;
- Factory Inspections;
- Vendor Compliance;
- Overseas Offices.
- Supervised Affiliates and Agencies in
- South America,
- Europe and S/W Asia (US$s 326.9 Million +).
- Developed the
- Customs pre-class program for both US and foreign markets
(US$s 1 Billion +),
- Foreign Sales Corporations and
- Duty Drawback (US$s 24.2 Million).
- Helped coordinate damage control after media debacle.
- Vendor Relations,
- POS replenishment and
- Inventory Management,
- Service and
- The Total Quality program.
- Graduated and facilitated at the Sam Walton Institute
The Bata Organization
[May 88 - May 89]
Business Description: Footwear,
Sporting Goods and Apparel
Underwent district manager training program, and
- Marketing management:
Helped launch new Adidas-Power-North Star product lines
in Asian market.
P & G
[Apr 84 - May 88]
Business Description: Commercial
and Merchant (Investment) Banking and
and Acquisitions Adviser, Securities and Exchange Trader.
- Account management:
- for IPOs,
- mergers & acquisitions and
- capital syndication.
- Research management:
Bureau of Economic Analysis and Research initiated
new product offerings and increased annual sales billing 3000%.
- Communications/Media management:
Increased newsletter circulation 900%.
Acquired stock exchange membership.
- Ph.D. (International Trade) (Not Completed)
- LL.M./M.P.P.M. (graduate student and tutor)
- Law Degree
- Baccalaureate (Bachelor's Degree)
- Competent enduser of most popular Office, Graphics and Web-development
- Graduate training in Management Information Systems.
- Beta-tester for several popular web-oriented applications and
- Early career exposure as Systems Developer, Systems Analyst,
Business Analyst, Business Systems Manager and Supervisor of I.T.
Management in Business Organizations of varying sizes.
- Successful entrepreneur-promoter of multiple software/internet-centric
Some Competence in the past:
Basic Knowledge (Elementary/Learning):
Journalism, Theater, Debate, Extempore Speaking and General Knowledge
Dog-sledding, golf, football, rugby, tennis, squash, polo, cricket,
Available upon request.